Do you travel via car or two-wheeler from home to office or for other work? If yes, you must be filling the tank of your vehicle more frequently. But do you save money from this? If not, you need an Indian Oil HDFC Credit Card. This credit is different from the rest. How? Well, the other cards must help you shop freely. But this card is specially designed to take care of your fuel needs. So, if you have been searching for the Best Credit Cards for Fuel in India, your search ends right here at this product of HDFC Bank. Continue reading this page for more information on this HDFC Credit Card.
Who Can Apply for this HDFC Bank Credit Card?
Well, you can get the Indian Oil HDFC Credit Card if you meet the below criteria –
Age – 21 to 60 years
Income – More than INR 10,000 per month
The above criteria are for a salaried applicant. So, if you are not a salaried person and own your business or are a self-employed doctor or engineer, check out the below criteria –
Age – 21 to 65 years
Income – ITR more than INR 6 Lakh per annum.
If you satisfy the criteria of HDFC Bank, you can apply for this credit card and get approved.
What Features Make the Indian Oil HDFC Credit Card the Best Fuel Card in India?
The cardholder will get the following benefits when using the card for fuel purchases. Let’s check them out below –
- The 5% of your credit card spending will be provided to you as Fuel Points at IndianOil outlets. A maximum of 250 Fuel Points per month will be allowed in the first six months, following the card activation date. Later it will be a maximum of 150 Fuel Points post expiry of the six months.
- You can earn 5% on your groceries, utility bill payments, etc. Here, the maximum limit is 100 Fuel Points per month per category.
- Earn one fuel point on INR 150 spent on any other purchases
Note – Use this credit card to earn up to 50 Liters of Free fuel each year.
Additional Features of HDFC Fuel Credit Card
Besides the above, you will get the following benefits as well from this HDFC Credit Card –
IndianOil XTRAREWARDSTM Program (IXRP)
A complimentary IXRP membership is available to the HDFC Credit Card holder. This program is designed to deliver benefits beyond the core offering of your credit card, such as –
- Instant Reward Points on your fuel refilling at the IndianOil stations
- Get 100 Bonus Reward Points on filling fuel at the IndianOil Station on your birthday
- Exclusive offer for the members-only at more than 200 Network of Alliance Partners
- Get exciting offers from IndianOil on different occasions during the year
Revolving Credit Feature
With this feature of the HDFC Credit Card, you can enjoy paying the bills at ease and a nominal interest rate will apply to the balance amount. Suppose, you couldn’t afford credit card monthly bills as there isn’t enough money available. So, with this feature what you do is pay a small portion of the bill. By doing so, you put the remaining bill for later payment. Until then the balance will acquire an interest rate.
Zero Lost Card Liability
In case of an unfortunate event like IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card loss, report it immediately to the service provider. To do the same, call the HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number. Tell the service provider about your credit card, now they will block your card. This way, if someone tries to make a transaction via your card, he/she won’t be able to do that. And if someone is making a transaction from your credit card without your knowledge and you have filed the report already, you won’t be liable for its bill payment.