The job of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer is considered to be one of the best jobs in the government. IB ACIO is also known as “Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.” It is a national-level exam conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) every year. It is a graduation-level exam. The position of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer is considered to be one of the best jobs in the government.
The IB ACIO’s main job is to gather sensitive information to keep peace and order in the country. Those who pass this exam can work for India’s Intelligence Bureau and can be sent anywhere in the country. The job is hard to plan for, and it’s a big deal to protect our country from dangerous and harmful suspects. Also, the job is given on the border. Most of the time, border jobs are given to men. Candidates appearing for the exam must be familiar with the IB ACIO Syllabus and exam format in order to do well on the test.
IB ACIO Syllabus
The selection process for IB ACIO 2022 has three sections: Paper-I, Paper-II, and the Personality Test. Paper I is the objective type, and Paper II is the descriptive type. Both are written exams.
The IB ACIO syllabus for Paper I, objective type, consists of the following topics:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- General Studies
Paper-II is of the descriptive type, which consists of English comprehension, essays, and precis writing about current and crucial topics.
- There are questions on a wide range of topics in 80% of the IB ACIO Exam Question Paper-I, such as General Awareness, General Knowledge, General Science, Indian Politics, General Study, and Geography.
- Preparation of fundamental mathematics skills such as arithmetic averages, profit, and loss, simple interest, etc.
- Taking the IB ACIO exam is just like taking your college or university exams.
- Learn everything you can about GK, GS, history, GA, and science.
- Look into the latest happenings.
How to Apply for IB ACIO Exam?
In accordance with the IB ACIO 2022 Notification, the Ministry of Home Affairs will launch the online application link for IB ACIO. Online applications for IB ACIO are open to qualified candidates. Once you’ve submitted your IB ACIO application, you won’t be able to make any modifications. As a result, you should double-check your work before submitting it. There is a comprehensive selection procedure that includes a Tier 1 objective online test, a Tier 2 descriptive test, and a Tier 3 personal interview.
Exam format, online application method, exam date, syllabus, admit card, cut-off, and the result must be familiar to all candidates who want to apply online for IB ACIO. BYJU’s Exam Prep is a trusted platform for anyone looking for more guidance.
Selection Process for IB ACIO
Every step of the examination is completed online, with the exception of the final stage, which is a personal interview. The process is simple and clear when properly followed. The following is a summary of the selection method for the IB ACIO 2022 exam.
- Candidates should take the first level of the exam. The authorities decide what the minimum score is for each category.
- For the candidates to move on to the second round, they must get at least the minimum number of points needed.
- The candidate’s performance in levels 1 and 2 is taken into account when deciding who will be invited to an interview.
- For the IB ACIO 2022 exam, the candidate’s performance in Level-I, Level-II, and Interview is used to determine the final selection process.
You will be hired as an Assistant Central Intelligence Officer in the Intelligence Bureau once you have succeeded in the selection process by studying the IB ACIO syllabus with dedication and hard work.
Candidates have a chance of passing the examination and obtaining a respectable position. if they adhere to a strategy, plan it out, and research the information that has been provided.