Not only is your audience on YouTube, but YouTube can also help you enhance your overall brand presence as it is the internet’s second-largest search engine. In addition, marketers can use YouTube to present unique content that is simple to consume and share.
To present the Youtube content and videos in the best way possible, you should try creating an intriguing Youtube widget for your website. For that reason, we are here to offer you a guide on creating one along with its benefits. So let’s get this fun ride started!
Steps For Embedding Youtube Widget On Website
Let’s understand how you can effortlessly embed the Youtube widget.
- Begin by creating a free Taggbox Widget account or logging in to an existing account.
- Once you’ve been redirected to the dashboard, click ‘Add Social Feeds.’
- Choose YouTube as your source from the pop-up menu bar.
- The connection type can be chosen from the options. You can choose from the following options: Channel URL, Playlist, Location, or Keywords.
- When you’re finished, click Create feed.
- After you’ve finished entering your credentials, you’ll be able to access your YouTube videos in seconds, depending on the connection type you choose.
- After you’ve finished customizing the widget and modifying the material to your liking, click Publish on the bottom left side of the editor.
- From the alternatives above, select your desired website building platform. Wix, WordPress, HTML, Squarespace, and other platforms are available.
- Copy the produced code to your clipboard, and then edit the widget’s width and height to your liking.
- Simply put the embed code anywhere you want the widget to appear in your website’s backend and save the modifications.
Benefits Of Embedding Youtube Widget On Your Website
The benefits of embedding a youtube widget on a website are multiple. Still, we have we will explain the ones that are the most important. So, let’s get straight into them.
Boosts Website’s Visitor Engagement
Most companies and businesses place a high priority on keeping their website visitors engaged. As a result, you’ll need to highlight fascinating content, and there’s no better place to do so than YouTube.
Videos are far more descriptive and appealing than text. Therefore, integrating them into your website is a terrific way to encourage visitors to spend more time on your site.
Increased Dwell Rate
Video content has become a prominent marketing strategy in recent years. As a result, consumers watch and engage with videos in more significant numbers than ever before. When you add video content to the website, the number of time consumers spend interacting with it nearly doubles.
Video content is a great way to keep visitors to your website in a safe atmosphere. In addition, the content on the page where the video is presented can be included in a custom page layout to meet their demands and promote your products and services.
YouTube users frequently create content on products they enjoy and promote to their followers. For example, they often make films while utilizing specific brands’ items and upload material about them.
Your committed brand ambassadors’ content indicates their brand advocacy and how delighted they are with your products. Embedding their content on your website is an excellent technique to demonstrate your brand’s social proof.
Potential clients of a brand rely heavily on User-Generated content during their decision-making process. In fact, while deciding on a brand or a product, more than 63 percent of potential purchasers look at User-Generated content.
Reduces Bounce Rate Of Website
Users will spend more and more time on your website if they are engaged and interested in your content, which will minimize your bounce rate.
A high bounce rate indicates that your website requires an exciting aspect to engage your visitors. The smaller the bounce rate of your website, the more visitors explore it.
Embedding the Youtube widget on your website will ensure that the bounce rate of your website is reduced significantly.
Enhances Website’s Presence
Website visitors are drawn to appealing and pleasing-to-the-eye websites. On the other hand, a dull and monotonous website with mere texts can bore website visitors and force them to abandon the site halfway through.
Due to its significant presence, a YouTube widget works excellent to bring that much-needed appeal to your website, motivating people to explore it further.
High Ranking On SERP
More interaction and time spent on your website by visitors will result in more traffic and a higher ranking on the search engine results page.
Businesses are always trying to improve their SERP rankings, and installing a YouTube widget can help you do just that. Furthermore, a higher SEO rating would allow for more sales and conversions.
Youtube is a popular platform amongst people, and adding its widget to your website will surely enhance your business. So, create the best possible youtube videos widget with Taggbox!
Taggbox has come up as the best social media aggregation tool in recent tools, which helps you create a youtube widget in minutes.