If your website is not helping to sell, you’re losing money and customers. Even if it has served its purpose in the past, many companies try to use the same site design for years, even decades. And while there’s nothing inherently wrong with staying on the safe side, an outdated website can be detrimental to business success and sales.
When is the right time to redesign a website?
● If your e-commerce website is slow, customers will assume the products are too. So, you need a website redesign.
● If the design is not responsive, customers can assume that you don’t care about their experience. It’s time to redesign your website.
● If your website has low conversion rates, your customers will assume that your products aren’t worth it. Hire a web developer in India to redesign your website.
● If your brand identity changes without informing your customers, they might feel like you’re trying to deceive them. Therefore, you must redesign your website in this case.
● If your website is compromised for security, you must redesign your website otherwise your customers will lose their trust in you.
Why should you hire Indian website developers?
● The web developers in India are good at communication.
● Indian website developers are known for their affordable website design services.
● Most Indian web developers work according to their clients’ timezones.
● There are many web developers in India that build SEO-friendly websites.
● Most website developers in India are multi-skilled. They can work not only for the development of your website, but they can also design a professional website too.
Here are 7 things to check before you hire a website redesign company in India
#1 Experience in redesigning
Hiring a website redesign company in India is one of the most critical decisions you’ll make for your business.
Many companies are accustomed to tackling redesign projects, while others have a narrower focus and can only help you build a new site or update an existing one.
So when you’re hiring a development agency in India, do your research and find out which tasks they specialize in.
Hire an affordable website redesign company in India that offers regular updates, maintenance, and changes to your website for a great price.
One of the best parts about hiring a low-cost web development company in India is that you can rely on their team to keep your business’s image up to date.
Plus, when you’re outsourcing your updates to a cheap web development firm in India, you’ll be able to cut costs while focusing on other parts of your business.
#3 Project understanding
When redesigning a website, it’s important to work with a team that understands your goals for the new site.
Other than improving the site experience, there should also be a purpose behind the design changes – a push towards operational excellence or brand alignment, for example.
A clear goal will help your developers to create a website that keeps users engaged and drives traffic to their desired destination.
Before you hire any redesign company in India, make sure that your chosen company offers excellent support to its clients. You can check this by asking them for references from past clients and speaking with them to get an idea of what support they offer.
When you hire a web redesign company, it’s important that you know you can count on them to help your website grow.
If you’re going to hire an Indian web design company, make sure your support team will be there to help with website bugs or issues. During this warranty period, they would take care of all the bugs & issues on the website.
The best Indian web design companies would always offer a free service warranty.
#6 Data migration
Data migration is the part of a website redesign that you shouldn’t ignore. Moving your information from one website to another isn’t always straightforward, and it can lead to a few problems if you don’t handle it correctly. But, if your developer offers data migration services as a part of their package, then you’re in luck!
So, before you hire an Indian website redesign company, check out their plans to migrate your data.